Friday 25 May 2012

Sewing in the sun

After a few hard days at work, I've been enjoying the last few rays of sun in the evenings and getting a bit of hand sewing done.

This is the progress so far with my Kindle cover, based on Clover and Violet's tutorial:

 


I've also been making a zippy pouch, using Flossie Teacakes's tutorial, which I messed up the first time round


Don't look at those zip ends!


Then, with some very gratefully received help from Susan, I managed to sort out those pesky ends:




Sorry for the lack of ironing, it's too sunny and hot to be cracking out the iron!
And I've just noticed my toes sticking out on the photo...

4 comments:

  1. Woo hexies! My eyes were covered. Great pouch recovery, ironing in this weather is awful! =D


    I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt it wonderful to be able to take photos in the sun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexies look great, looking forward to seeing the Kindle cover in all its glory soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, I <3 comments!