I've been working on a number of little-ish projects recently.
First is a little basket for my Gran to cheer up her walker, which she also uses as a tea tray:
Nothing too difficult, but hopefully she'll like it!
I've also made a little present for a colleague's little boy. I can't for the life of me remember what these things are called, I saw a tutorial for one a while ago and I thought "that's such an unusual name, I won't forget that." Well....... It all worked in the end, but there was a lot of headscratching required in order to get all the layers in the right order. And sewing circles is difficult!
As you can see, I've been playing with the filters on Flickr. After this post, Jenelle from Echinops and Aster very kindly helped me out. It's still not brilliant but at least I can use Flickr now!
The big project of the moment is H's quilt. A's reached her home yesterday, and I think it went down well, so time to crack on with her little cousin's.
I sent a very cheeky progress shot to his lovely Mummy, just showing a big pile of scraps which I'd trimmed off, but you guys can see what it really looks like at the minute:
This is 22 of the 40 blocks in this style, the other 18 are just missing one side strip of sashing as I ran out of solids, or so I thought. As it turns out, I had restocked but I forgot all about this until I bought more!! As soon as I've finished these, I need to start the 40 blocks with solid centres and white sashing.
But that's not going to happen tonight, I've got better plans!