Saturday 9 July 2016

Finish Along 2016 Q3 - the list


I'm resurrecting the blog to join the 2016 finishalong in an attempt to give myself a kick up the bum to get things finished. This is the realistic short list, as things are startingto get busy with the new business. I was hoping that I would get more free time once I'd got everything up and running, but perhaps not! So, heres the list:

1. Make myself a dress whilst there's a chance of some sunny weather! Fabric pictured is from Sew Over It,  the pattern is from a block making course I did in January. 

2. Baby Quilt - this is for a special baby due in August so I need to geta move on. I'm currently on a train from Newcastle-London with some of these blocks to handsew.

3. O's big boy quilt . This is so nearly there, just needs a bit more quilting and binding.

4. My birthday quilt - just need to add borders and send it off!

3 comments:

  1. Your thumbnail photo on the linky caught my eye because of the gorgeous colours. Good luck with your sewing goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see your resurrected blog! Good luck with your list and thank you for participating in the 2016FAL, on behalf of all the hosts! Hope you find some time in among business things and looking after the bairn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, I <3 comments!