Sunday 1 July 2012

June Roundup

Well, another month has flown by. Here's what I've been up to:


1. A new Kindle cover for me!
2. A sneak peek at my Blog Hop project - please come back Friday for more.
PS - linking up with Lily's Quilts again.
3. and 8. A new wristlet, again for me, using Summersville and a Keyka Lou pattern. This involved lots of resewing!
4. and 5. My Half Moon Modern quilt, which I've been deliberating over a lot this week - I decided to finish it regardless of fudg-y-ness.
6. A new photo of my Raindrops handbag which I took to a wedding in May. I re-shot this as I didn't have a decent picture, and improving the quality of my photos has been a personal challenge this month. Let me know if you think I've been successful.
7. My pillowcase for Danny.


And number 9 is not in the mosaic, but is my new header - I've also learnt a bit more about coding and photo software this month - do you like it?

Looking at this mosaic, this seems to be my most prolific month, but also the month with the most selfish-sewing - I wonder if that speaks to my personality at all?!?


PS - Linking up to Lily's Quilts again this month :-)

16 comments:

  1. I love The raindrops hand bag! Your new header looks great - I'm impressed! I have no idea how to do that stuff.

    Looks like you've had a productive month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes - I especially love the purse and the camera case :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great projects there! I'm looking forward to your blog hop project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous mosaic of lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped over from Lily's Quilts small blog meet. You have some lovely projects here. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on sorting out your new header, it looks great! Love your purses too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely makes :-) the raindrop purse is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping over from the small blog meet. Love the half moon modern quilt, I love anything rainbow-ey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got a lot done! I love your Half Moon Modern quilt - it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that Half Moon Modern quilt...one of my very favorite lines!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love your Kindle cover - awesome fabrics and I really like hexies! I, too, made pillow cases for Danny:) I'll be back to check on your blog hop post later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't see your header :(. But loving your work - the half moon quilt looks great

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the quilt! Great set of projects there! Hope July is just as productive for you =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems I'm not the only one, but the Half Moon Modern quilt is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping in from Plum and June. I don't think you were selfish at all. You have to keep the seamstress happy. Right?

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, I <3 comments!