Saturday 1 December 2012

Goodbye November.... Hello to the madness of December!





1. Cushions for M and the kids, 2. HST BOF Ornament Block, 3. Cushions for M and the kids, 4. Cushions for M and the kids, 5. Embroidery from Little Stitches with Sew Stitchy sashing, 6. H's quilt all rolled up, 7. Cushions for M and the kids, 8. Cushions for M and the kids, 9. Cushions for M and the kids, 10. Scrappy Swap Boxed Pouch, 11. Scrappy Swap Boxed Pouch, 12. Fab Scrappy Swap bits


This month has been dominated by the Scrappy Swap (just to be clear, I didn't make the last pouch, I just received it :D), delivering H's quilt and making lots of cushions as a commission for a friend.  I also went to a class with Aneela Hoey, which was fab!

The other major occurrence of November was a flu bug, antibiotics are helping but I still feel rubbish and tired. No LMQG for me tomorrow, despite last month's being brilliant.

Now to finish off the rest of the to-do list - leaving for Home in 19 days!

Linking up with Lily's Quilts and the Slow Blogger Linky :D
Lily's Quilts

Lily's Quilts

Knotted Cotton

14 comments:

  1. Hi! Your Little Stitches embroidery is so gorgeous. I've been crushing on those bird patterned fabrics by Aneela Hoey for a while now! And your snow globe embroider is so cute and well done - slightly jealous :)would you mind if I pinned it as inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lot of great things going on. I love the personalized projects, and those little turtles are so cute!

    Are your pouches Echino? That fabric looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing collection of makes - I've never been brave enough to tackle any pouches and yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What fun stuff! I love a good pouch--but then, who doesn't? And the EPP. Yikes! I'm not brave enough to try that just yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look incredible! I'm especially loving your Little Stitches make -- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely makes! I love the EPP, great fabrics. I hope you are feeling better, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice mix of cute projects. I hope that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hexies. I am still scared to try them. Maybe one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks fab and I hope you're feeling much better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous makes - get better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your projects all look great together, the Aneela Hooey day really inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The multi zip pouch in picture 12 looks fab

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, I <3 comments!