I wasn't sure that I'd achieved much in 2012, but then I looked back at my post from this time last year, and realised that actually, I've done more than I thought!
A year ago, I was working on hand sewing some ornaments, and I wrote out some resolutions for the year:
1. Stop procrastinating and get the machine fixed!
Done, if you count making Hubs buy me a machine for my birthday....
2. Make something for myself, as everything I've made so far has been
given away. I'm thinking about making a case for my kindle like this.
I made two skirts, a kindle cover, two bags and a mini-quilt for moi
3. Make something for Hubby for our second wedding anniversary in April - hopefully a version of the Dead Simple QAL from http://lilysquilts.blogspot.com/
4. Have another go at a cushion and get the backing right this time!
Thanks for the helpful suggestions last time to fix the bodge I made of
my hexie panel cushion, the velcro did work.
Went a bit cushion crazy....
5. Get nice camera so I can take decent pictures of my triumphs and disasters rather than using my phone!
Done - hopefully you can see some difference!
I've been a bit busy with other projects too:
1. Dusky Pink Kona Geranium Dress, Size 12-18 months with extra embroidery, 2. IMG_0218, 3. IMG_0191, 4. Untitled, 5. Scrappy Swap Boxed Pouch, 6. H's finished quilt, 7. Tortoise tidy, 8. Lizzy House fabric basket, 9. Zoo Windows in the window!, 10. Zoo Windows back, 11. peassss, 12. Isla, 13. amy4, 14. 3 in 1 infinity scarf, 15. Kindle Cover, 16. IMG_0199
Bring on 2013, I wonder what I'll be able to do this time next year?
PS - sorry if I've been quiet recently, work and Christmas have taken over my life!