Easter holidays have finally arrived, and brought some sunshine too! As we're off to Cornwall soon (taking both my machine and a tiny bit of work - dislike!) I thought I'm make a list to hold myself to account to! This was supposed to be a WIP Wednesday post - but then life happened.
So, here's what I'm hoping to accomplish, unless the weather is too nice to stay inside!
1. Coursework marking. Nuff said.
2. Finish off Hub's t shirt quilt - no more update shots at the minute, but here's one from the other week (it's looking a bit too messy and unfinished to see the light of day at the minute!)
3. Finish off a Geranium dress for my friend's little girl as a 4th birthday present - I got some of this:
from Annie at Village Haberdashery
4. I'm aiming to complete a few more of my paper pieced blocks - I'm currently three blocks behind, as I've had three more deliveries of fabric from the Simply Solids Stash Club. Hoping that these will be complete before December so that we can have them in the baby's nursery by Christmas when our visitors will all descend.
5. I've also started a little something for le challenge - hopefully I'll have at the quilt top done by the 15th so that I can link up!
6. There's another big WIP ready in October - I'll tell you more about that later ;-)